Angela C. Hajihashemi
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Angela represents both employees and employers in various workplace issues, such as discrimination, whistleblowing, retaliation, sexual harassment, family medical leave, wrongful termination, wage and hours issues, and estate planning.
An Oregon native, Angela graduated from George Fox University with two bachelor’s degrees- one in politics and one in history, and later received her law degree from Lewis & Clark Law School. While in college, Angela interned at the Oregon State Capitol for the Representative of District 26 (Wilsonville/Sherwood). During law school, Angela clerked for a business law firm, and later for Clackamas County Counsel. Following graduation from law school, Angela worked as an assistant law librarian for Clackamas County.
Angela brings over ten years of experience working in the public sector, including at the local and state levels in Oregon. She has first-hand experience interpreting union contracts and negotiations, both for employees and employers.
When not practicing law, Angela enjoys spending time with her family, her rescue dog, and reading for fun.
- Lewis and Clark Law School, Portland, Oregon
- George Fox University, Newberg, Oregon
- Major: Politics
- Major: History
- Volunteer attorney, Clackamas County Lawyer in the Library Clinic, 2021- Present
- Clackamas County Law Library, 2018-2021
- Clackamas County Counsel, Law Clerk, 2017
- Aubertine Law Group, Clerk, 2017
- Oregon Women Lawyers, Member, 2020 to Present
- Multnomah County Bar Association, Member, 2021 to Present
- Clackamas County Bar Association, Member, 2021 to Present