Legal Representation for First Responders and Care Providers, & Correction Officers
First responders, such as firefighters, police officers, and EMS personnel, nurses, dispatchers and doctors as well as corrections officers, put their lives on the line every day to protect and serve our communities. However, the physical and emotional toll of this work can take a significant toll on their well-being, and they may require legal representation for a variety of reasons including their employment, workplace discrimination, retaliation, internal investigations, license discipline and more.
At ELPNW LLC we understand the unique challenges faced by first responders and are dedicated to providing the legal support they need to protect their rights and interests. Our team of experienced attorneys has a deep understanding of the laws and regulations affecting first responders and care providers and we will work tirelessly to ensure your rights and interests are protected.
We provide legal representation for a wide range of issues faced by first responders and care providers, including:
- Internal investigations: advising and or representing you when you are under investigation.
- Asserting legal protections when you are subjected to adverse employment actions.
- Defending you when your professional license is under attack by state or federal agencies: such as DPSST (police & firefighters); OSBN (nurses); OMB (doctors); OHA (EMT’s) .
- Employment discrimination: If you have been unfairly treated in the workplace, we can help you fight against discrimination and defend your rights as a first responder.
- Retaliation as a whistleblower or for protected activities: we can prepare Tort Claim Notices, Bureau of Labor complaints, Equal Employment Opportunity complaints, and litigate in state or federal court on your behalf.
- Coordinate your Workers Compensation injury coverage with civil litigation to protect your job rights.
- Insure that you are properly paid your wages and obtain all the leave benefits that you are entitled to.
At ELPNW LLC, we believe that first responders and care providers deserve the highest quality legal representation, and we are committed to providing it. Our team of experienced attorneys is available to answer your questions and guide you through the legal process, every step of the way.
Act Now; Call Employment Law Professionals Today
If you suspect discrimination or retaliation by your employer or if DPSST sent you an investigation notice, contact us to discuss your case with one of our attorneys. Your initial consultation is free. Call our office in Sherwood at +1-971-213-8975 today or fill out our contact form.