ATTORNEY AT LAW
Since she started practicing law, Veronica's primary focus has been employment litigation. Veronica represents both employees and employers in various workplace issues, such as discrimination, whistleblowing, retaliation, sexual harassment, family medical leave, wrongful termination and wage and hours issues. In addition to litigation, Veronica is experienced in professional license defense and wills & trusts.
Veronica graduated from San Diego State University with a bachelor's degree in Women's Studies and received her law degree from Lewis & Clark Law School. Veronica worked as a paralegal before deciding to pursue law school. During law school, Veronica worked as a law clerk for the City of Portland City Attorney's Office and as an extern to the Honorable Darleen Ortega of the Oregon Court of Appeals. Veronica is a strong advocate who provides legal services in a compassionate and empathetic manner.
When not practicing law, Veronica enjoys spending time with her family, listening to live music, trying new restaurants and breweries, and enjoying all the beauty and adventure that the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
- Lewis and Clark Law School, Portland, Oregon
- Juris Doctorate - 2017
- San Diego State University, San Diego, California
- B.A. - 2005
- Major: Women’s Studies
- Multnomah Bar Association Young Lawyers Section Services to the Public, 2019 to Present
- Owen M. Panner Inn of Court - Associate Member, 2020 to Present
- Honorable Darleen Ortega of the Oregon Court of Appeals, Extern
- City of Portland City Attorney’s office, Law Clerk
- Gilroy Napoli Short Law Group, Associate, 2017 to 2020
- Oregon Women Lawyers, Member, 2018 to Present
- Washington County Bar Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- Multnomah County Bar Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- Oregon Hispanic Bar Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- Sexual Harassment
- Estate Planning
- Civil Rights
- Oregon, 2018